Brilliant Farmgirl, at your service. ~ Brilliant Farmgirl's Beauty Secrets™
Brilliant Farmgirl's Beauty Secrets

5/25/09

Brilliant Farmgirl, at your service.

Having grown up snacking on just-picked almonds and bathing in fresh goat milk supplied by our farm, I know there’s nothing better than living well through Mother Nature. Green-living is not about surviving on a raw food diet one sustains with daily trips to a posh West L.A. eatery. Nor is it about the complicated $90 “botanical” serum one slathers on religiously based on beauty magazine claims. Making the best of what nature provides is simpler than that.

True, you got to know what works and what doesn’t- Poison Ivy is natural, but we all know it wouldn’t be wise to incorporate that into your green beauty regimen! On the other hand, when it comes to other “all-natural” ingredients you know nothing about, how do you decipher what is good/bad?

Lucky for you, I am absolutely obsessed about skincare ingredients. Combining nature-respecting values and 10 years of self-motivated skincare research, I’ve accumulated a whole lot of beauty tips & secrets. Whether they are product reviews, unique beauty tricks or raves on must-have body/mind-healthy items, I’m prepared to reveal my head-to-toe health & beauty secrets, without the fillers and fluff.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Yay! I'm so excited about your blog! :0) thnak you for sharing your knowledge and your heart with us readers!

Also - thank you for joining my blog so I could even find you! :) The stars aligned in my favor I do believe ;) lol.

Brilliant Farmgirl's Beauty Secrets™ said...

Hi there,

you are so sweet! I am so touched by everyone's support, it makes me want to work harder :D

Farmgirl

MissRedLips said...

i can't tell you how excited I am to have found your blog! I will be checking back regularly to see what interesting things you have to share...I've already learned a great deal just reading the posts you have done up until now.

I have so many questions for you also!