What’s in my bag? ~ Brilliant Farmgirl's Beauty Secrets™
Brilliant Farmgirl's Beauty Secrets

7/21/09

What’s in my bag?

Take a peek through my go-everywhere stash! In no particular order:


1.
Dr Bronner’s Organic Lip Balm in Naked: Why buy Chapstick when a better-for-you option costs the same or less? This USDA-certified organic lip balm glides on buttery smooth. The Naked version is scent-free but I love all of the flavors (which are naturally scented through essential oils). Dr. Bronner rocks.

2. Herb Pharm Breath Tonic: The world would be a better place if everyone had a bottle of this. My sense of smell is freakishly acute so I’m always impressed by people with fresh breath. There’s no reason why I wouldn’t hold myself to the same standards. This is my favorite mint. It is completely organic and made with the best breath-cleansing ingredients. 1 bottle of this little gem lasts forever!

3. Japanese plum candy: This tangy candy has the true taste of plums with an ever-so-slight hint of salt. It really cleanses the palate after having a huge meal, which I’m often caught doing.

4. Coin purse my friend brought back from Japan: I love its intricate patterns. It also contains more than meets the eye.

5.
100% Pure Organic Honey Almond Nourishing Body Cream: While I’m a sucker for anything in glass bottles, this won me over with its top-notch ingredients, intoxicating almond-tofu scent and quick-absorbing formula. $6!

6.
100% Pure Fruit Pigments Lip Gloss in Sheer Strawberry: my favorite Lipgloss, looking forward to owning all of the colors.

7. Boscia Green Tea Blotting Linens: These powder-free blotting linens are embedded with Green Tea extracts that you can see and smell.

8. Spitfire Brand Pepper Spray: Protect yourselves, ladies!

9. Cellphone: doubles as a mirror when I REALLY need one.

My bag-
Gryson Tessa in Black: Gryson makes amazingly luxe leather goods. Love the contrast of biker-chic leather with rich gold hardware. I’ve been looking for their classic zipped clutch everywhere but have yet to find it!

What is your essential to-go stash?

26 comments:

MYCLOSETGARDEN said...

Hee, hee I love these posts. Great stuff in your bag :)

Eva in NY said...

:O your bag is hot! Where did you get it? Is the mint really strong, i'm always looking for a good mint.

I love that key chain too, is it tiffany's?

heart,
Eva

Brilliant Farmgirl's Beauty Secrets™ said...

Thanks ladies!

Eva, you can follow the Gryson bag link to purchase. It's more gorgeous in person and goes with everything! The Herb Pharm Breath Tonic is the strongest mint, I just love it :D And yes, the key chain is Tiffany- it's a cute bauble to have in the bag :)

Farmgirl

Tigeress said...

Where can you purchased the Herb Pharm Breath Tonic besides online?
Just wondering

Shop N' Chomp said...

Love your chic bag! :) I have pepper spray too but I'm not very good about always carrying it.

Brilliant Farmgirl's Beauty Secrets™ said...

Hi Tigeress,
You can also find the Breath Tonic at Whole Foods :D

Hi Shopn'Chomp,
Thank you! I know what you mean about the pepper sprays. I was afraid it would go off accidently in my bag, but this one has a very secure spraying system.

Farmgirl

Eva in NY said...

Thanks Farmgirl!

heart,
Eva

carly mary said...

so cute.
looking up the stuff you have there now.

*~kAy~* said...

i like how you have organic and natural products :)
the coin purse is so pretty! <3

Anonymous said...

Lovely contents.

Holly said...

Wow, what a useful post! I need some of that candy, it sounds so good.

missmercurylady said...

Pepper spray! I should start carrying one too!

Catherine said...

Thanks for sharing! I love "What's in your bag" posts. :D And lol... I feel bad - I carry a ton of stuff in my purse haha.

And I so want to check out that mint spray now.

Brilliant Farmgirl's Beauty Secrets™ said...

Hi ladies,

oh those candies are soo good, it has a soft liquid center too- yummy!

No worries, Catherine. Most people carry lots of stuff in their purses. I have weak shoulders so can't haul too much :p

Farmgirl

Sierra said...

Yeah, pepper spray! ;) I loved learning more about you through what you have in your bag...wonderful products!

RCaitlin said...

What fun! That lip gloss looks/sounds amazing!! I'll have to check it out.

Unknown said...

Hahaha...cute bag lady!

Anonymous said...

Loved your post and having a peek in your bag! Great contents - will definitely be looking some of these up! x

Elizabeth Donskaya said...

oh my goodness - black & gold? I'm all about it!

Brilliant Farmgirl's Beauty Secrets™ said...

Thank you, ladies!

Lizzard, I'm so obsessed about black leather/gold hardware. I'm also a huge fan of hearty zippers!

Farmgirl

Mz. W said...

cute coin bag!! LOL I just my cell as a mirror too sometimes, especially when I want to make it discrete. HAHAH! Thanks for the follow!

Michelle @Lipstickrules said...

Thanks for giving us a peak into your bag! ;-)

Sarah Glova said...

Those are cute necessities :) especially the coin purse! I love it! Mine are usually a light powder coverup and a chapstick. I know, I'm so exciting. :)

Witoxicity said...

Thanks for sharing this with us. That Japanese coin purse is so pretty! And now you've gotten me very interested in Dr Bronner!

Brilliant Farmgirl's Beauty Secrets™ said...

Good morning ladies,

The coin purse is indeed very cute. It has a very unique closure and there's a gold frog in the center that hasn't faded in the years I've used it!

Farmgirl

Zwala said...

aah..well n cute organzation there.. :)