1. Dr Bronner’s Organic Lip Balm in Naked: Why buy Chapstick when a better-for-you option costs the same or less? This USDA-certified organic lip balm glides on buttery smooth. The Naked version is scent-free but I love all of the flavors (which are naturally scented through essential oils). Dr. Bronner rocks.
2. Herb Pharm Breath Tonic: The world would be a better place if everyone had a bottle of this. My sense of smell is freakishly acute so I’m always impressed by people with fresh breath. There’s no reason why I wouldn’t hold myself to the same standards. This is my favorite mint. It is completely organic and made with the best breath-cleansing ingredients. 1 bottle of this little gem lasts forever!
3. Japanese plum candy: This tangy candy has the true taste of plums with an ever-so-slight hint of salt. It really cleanses the palate after having a huge meal, which I’m often caught doing.
4. Coin purse my friend brought back from Japan: I love its intricate patterns. It also contains more than meets the eye.
5. 100% Pure Organic Honey Almond Nourishing Body Cream: While I’m a sucker for anything in glass bottles, this won me over with its top-notch ingredients, intoxicating almond-tofu scent and quick-absorbing formula. $6!
6. 100% Pure Fruit Pigments Lip Gloss in Sheer Strawberry: my favorite Lipgloss, looking forward to owning all of the colors.
7. Boscia Green Tea Blotting Linens: These powder-free blotting linens are embedded with Green Tea extracts that you can see and smell.
8. Spitfire Brand Pepper Spray: Protect yourselves, ladies!
9. Cellphone: doubles as a mirror when I REALLY need one.
My bag- Gryson Tessa in Black: Gryson makes amazingly luxe leather goods. Love the contrast of biker-chic leather with rich gold hardware. I’ve been looking for their classic zipped clutch everywhere but have yet to find it!
What is your essential to-go stash?