Skin Description: hypersensitive, mild to moderate rosacea, oily, breakout-prone, dehydrated.
Top Skincare Concerns: My biggest concerns are hydration and anti-aging. Although I rarely get breakouts now, I find that I’m still highly susceptible to breakouts. I’m always searching for products that’ll give me hydration with zero residue and anti-aging benefits without breakouts.
- Cleanse with Acne.org Cleanser: A no-frills cleanser that is sulfate-free. I’m looking to find something better and cheaper though.
- Treat with Garden of Wisdom Concord Grape Anti-Oxidant Serum: Amazing antioxidant serum to help aid sun and environmental protection.
- Moisturize eyes with Bioelements Multi-Task Eye Oil: I prefer to use oil-based moisturizers in the morning, including around the eyes. This oil-based eye cream has the best ingredients and silkiest texture. I love using this under my mineral powder, the 2 products blends together to make the perfect glowy veil around the eyes.
- Moisturize with Garden of Wisdom Emu Oil: You can buy quality Emu oils from many brands, I just settled on this one because it’s cheaper than most and I order other must-haves from them. I’m sickly addicted to this brand and I keep back-ups of everything I use in the fridge. I’ll be doing a post about why I love using oils as a moisturizer for my acne-prone skin, stay tuned!
- Protect with Mineral Basics Complete Cover Concealer: This 4-ingredients powder works AMAZINGLY as a foundation while providing sun protection. It's so difficult for me to find SPFs that won't break me out so I rely on this as my daily sunscreen product. I'll be doing a more detailed product-analysis on this in the near future.
- Oil-cleanse with Bioelements Sensitive Skin Cleanser: I am a cleansing oil addict. Of the many I’ve tried, this is THE BEST cleansing oil. It melts off all grime and residue of the day and loosens hardened impurities in the pores. This is also the only cleansing oil that leaves me super clean. The intoxicating aroma makes me feel like I just had a facial- it’s a real treat. Contrary to box directions, I massage this onto DRY skin, tissue some off and rinse.
- Cleanse with Acne.org Cleanser+cotton balls: Cotton balls are the only type of exfoliation my skin can take. Read about it here.
- Treat and hydrate with Garden of Wisdom PhytoStemCell Serum: Amazing! I can’t really describe it, all I can say is if I can only use 1 skincare product, this would be it. I have back-ups of this in my fridge.
- Treat eyes with Pevonia Timeless Eye Contour: Packed to the brim with potent anti-agers, this is of La Mer/Cle De Peau caliber. When I use this at night, I wake up with my fine lines plumped and diffused. Their eye serums are so worth checking out; they’re at least double the size of other eye treatments.