Congratulations to FairyWater for winning the Farmgirl Bauble Giveaway, please contact me as soon as possible so we can work out the details. Big thanks to Jewelry Payless for providing the jewelry and to all for participating! Stay tuned for the next Farmgirl Giveaway.
If you feel the hankering to accessorize but have been scared off by the mystery metals used to make costume & statement jewelry, you’re sooo not alone. It’s as if the more they sparkle, the more they’d itch and irritate my sensitive skin. If only those beautiful necklaces, bracelets and rings come with an ingredient list!Well, I found Jewelry Payless, a website that offers brilliant baubles along with “ingredient lists” describing the materials used to make each jewelry piece. I selected this amazing statement bracelet. It is made of sturdy stainless steel and gold-plated, making it additionally suitable for my sensitive skin. Price: $20.
Another piece I selected is a vintage-style 24K gold-plated copper magnetic band. Price: $9.99.
Let me cut my babbling short today and get to the good part! Thanks to the generous people at Jewelry Payless, (1) lucky Brilliant Farmgirl blog follower will win a jewelry piece of their choice that is $30 & under (honestly, most pieces are under $30!).
How to enter:
- This Giveaway is open to readers anywhere in the world.
- You must be a blog follower (click on “follow” tab on Top-Right sidebar). It’s the ONLY way to reach you if you win!
- To enter, visit www.jewelrypayless.com. Submit a comment with the name of the piece of jewelry you like to win!
- Submit (1) entry per day to increase your chances to win!
- Choose a piece that is $30 & under.
- Winner is chosen at random.
- Giveaway starts today and ends 9.14.2010 at 11.59pm PST.
- Winner contacted/announced on 9.15.2010